Filter plate is the core part of the filter press. Different materials, models and qualities of filter plate will have different affects on the filteration performance of the whole machine. Its feeding hole, filtering point distribution (filtering channel) and water discharging channels have different designs according to different materials. Our filter plates adopts imported TPE elastomer and high intensity PP to make the filter plate not only has the flexibility of the rubber plate, but also has the tenacity and rigidity of the polypropylene plate, ensuring the airtightness of the filter plate during the progress of pressing. All technical indicators of filter plate strictly comply with EU standard. The maximum membrane inflation pressure of high pressure PP membrane filter plates can be up to 10Mpa, representing the most advanced level around the world.
Services InnovoMAX offers filter plates that are compatible with most makes and models of filter presses. We can recommend an appropriate filter plate based on your company’s equipment and needs.
- Types of polypropylene plates:
- Membrane with a fixed membrane;
- Membrane with a removable membrane.
- Typical range of polypropylene plates: from 250х250 mm to 2000 х2000 mm.
- Sediment thickness: from 20 to 60 mm.
- Maximum working pressure: up to 3,5 MPa.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 90 °С.
- Plates for hot (with a temperature above 60 °C) suspensions separation are made with addition of special filler - non-alkaline fiberglass.
Specifications of PP Recessed Plate
|Model||Plate thickness, mm||Chamber, mm||Cake, mm||Filtration, m2||Filtration volume, m3||Weight, kg|
High efficiency and quick filtering filter plates
High efficiency rubber membrane filter plates for quick discharge filter press
CHAMBER Filer plates with single feed
Closed type filter plates
COLLECTION OF FILTER PLATES
DIFFERENT SIZES OF FILTER PLATES